- Why Is “Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” Occurring on Windows 11
- How to Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page on Windows 11
- How to Avoid “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” on Windows 11
Windows 11, like any other operating system, is not immune to errors and issues. One of the most frustrating errors is the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error. This error can happen for many reasons, like hardware or software issues. It’s a real pain since it can cause your system to crash, and you might lose your precious data. You’re in luck because, in this blog, we’ll show you how to fix this stupid error and prevent it from ruining your day in the future.
Why Is “Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” Occurring on Windows 11
The “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error on Windows 11? Well, that could mean a lot of things! But typically, it’s caused by hardware problems, like your RAM is faulty or your hard drive is acting up. But it could also be because of outdated or corrupted drivers, software conflicts, or even some pesky malware infections. And who knows, maybe the problem is because of the operating system or some software messing everything up! Whatever the cause, it’s essential to figure it out and do something about it.
How to Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page on Windows 11
Fix 1: Turn Off Fast Startup
To resolve the issue of “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error, follow these steps:
- Press Windows+R to launch the Run Command box.
- In the command box, type “control panel” and hit enter to launch Control Panel.
- Under the Control Panel window, choose Power Options.
- Select Choose what the power buttons do in the left pane.
- Click on the link Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Uncheck the box next to Turn on fast startup.
- Finally, click the Save Changes button.
The Hybrid shutdown system could cause the issue, and disabling this feature should resolve the problem.
Fix 2: Run BSOD Troubleshooter
One effective way to resolve blue screen errors is by using the BSODs troubleshooter, which can be accessed through the following steps:
- Navigate to Windows 11 Settings and click on Troubleshoot.
- Proceed to Find and Fix other problems > Blue Screen > Run the Troubleshooter.
- Run the Troubleshooter and comply with the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After completing the process, restart your system and confirm whether the problem has been resolved.
Fix 3: Run CHKDSK Command
If your hard drive is corrupted, you can retrieve some exciting information you may have thought was lost. Who knows? Running CHKDSK using the command prompt could also help you with the faulty hardware corrupted page error.
To run the chkdsk command in Windows, follow these steps:
- Enter Command Prompt as an administrator by pressing the Windows key + X and selecting “Command Prompt (Admin)” from the menu.
- In the popout window, type
chkdsk g: /f /r /xand press Enter.
- Depending on the size of the drive and the number of errors it finds, chkdsk may take several minutes to complete.
- You can now access the drive if the command prompt can find and fix the error else; you’ll see the pop-up “hard drive is not accessible. Access is denied”.
Fix 4: Check for Malware
You can use the built-in Windows Defender Antivirus program to check for any malware attack causing the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error on your Windows 11 system. Follow these steps:
- Open the System Settings menu by clicking the Start button and selecting the gear icon.
- Select the Update & Security option from the list of available options.
- Click on the Windows Security tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- From the options available on the right-hand side of the screen, select Virus & threat protection.
- Click the Quick Scan button to initiate a scan of your system for any malware or viruses causing the error.
- If the scan detects any malware or viruses, follow the instructions on the screen to remove them.
- Reboot your computer and look for the error that has been fixed.
Fix 5: Run SFC Scan
Here is how you can do the SFC scans:
- Search for the “Command Prompt” on the Windows search box, right-click its icon, and select Run as administrator.
SFC /scannowin the command prompt window and press Enter to execute it.
- Wait for the scan to finish. It might take a few minutes.
- Once the scan is completed, you can install updates properly.
Fix 6: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
The RAM on your computer may be faulty, causing a “Stop code faulty hardware corrupted page” error. You can give Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool a shot to check for an issue with the RAM. Just follow these steps to run the tool and identify any potential problems with your computer’s memory:
- Open the “Windows Memory Diagnostic” tool by searching it in the search bar.
- Tap on Restart now and check for problems (recommended).
- Select Restart now to start the test.
- Allow the test to run until it is completed.
- After the test, close the window and restart your system again.
Fix 7: Update Device Drivers
To address issues with outdated, corrupted, or faulty device drivers, updating them can be a helpful solution. Follow these steps to update your device drivers:
- Open the Device Manager and select the device category you want to update.
- Right-click on the device driver and choose Update driver.
- In the following wizard, select “Search automatically for drivers.”
- Click on “Search automatically for drivers” and allow Windows 11 to search for the updated driver for the device.
Fix 8: Reset Your PC
All the other methods to fix the Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page, a Windows 11 error, have failed. Bummer! But don’t worry; we’ve got the perfect solution for you. Just reset your PC! Here’s how you do it:
- Access the Start menu and select Settings > System > Recovery.
- Click on the Reset PC button located under Recovery options.
- Select Keep my files.
- Enter your password and confirm your selection by clicking Reset.
How to Avoid “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” on Windows 11
To avoid that annoying “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error on Windows 11, you gotta do some things:
- Keep your system and device drivers up to date: Install updates and patches regularly to ensure that your operating system and drivers are functioning correctly and are free from vulnerabilities that may cause errors.
- Ensure you’re using only reliable and compatible hardware: Ensure that all hardware components installed on your system are compatible with your system specifications and are from dependable manufacturers. Don’t use cheap or sketchy hardware, or you’ll have the wrong time.
- Perform regular hardware checks: One way to ensure the smooth functioning of a computer system is to conduct regular hardware checks using system diagnostic tools such as Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to identify any potential issues with components such as RAM and hard drives.
- Install reputable antivirus software: Another step you can take is to install reputable antivirus software and perform regular system scans to detect and remove malware and viruses that may cause system errors.
- Avoid installing untrusted software: It’s important to avoid installing untrusted software and only download software from reputable sources to minimize the risk of software conflicts and malware infections.
Dealing with the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error on Windows 11 can be a real pain. But don’t worry; you can eliminate this irritating error with the right troubleshooting tricks and some preventative measures. Keep your device drivers up-to-date, perform regular hardware checks, and use trustworthy antivirus software to keep your system healthy. Then, take proactive measures to keep your system in tip-top shape, and you can prevent errors like this from happening. Just follow the steps we’ve discussed, and you’ll be able to say goodbye to the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error in no time!
What causes this error?
Various hardware or software issues, including faulty RAM, hard drive issues, outdated or corrupted drivers, malware infections, and software conflicts, can cause this error.
How can I fix this error on Windows 11?
To fix this error, you can try various troubleshooting techniques such as updating device drivers, performing a memory test, scanning for malware, and performing system checks.
How can I prevent the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error on Windows 11?
You can prevent the “Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page” error by keeping your system and drivers up to date, using reliable hardware components, performing regular hardware checks, installing reputable antivirus software, and avoiding untrusted software.